Infrasura provides cyber security professional services to counter threats to your infrastructure and operations. Infrasura is passionately committed to securing your organization through the application of world-class, best-of-breed, and cutting-edge solutions and services. Leveraging decades of experience protecting United States defense capabilities, and architecting security operations centers for international governments, Infrasura is your trusted partner in securing your critical systems.
Kenneth (Sean) Patrick, CISSP
Kenneth (Sean) Patrick is a highly accomplished and motivated systems security professional and real-time systems engineer with over 20 years of real-world experience on United States and International premier cutting-edge defense programs.
• Significant experience with both embedded-tactical and enterprise system security architecture, design, implementation, integration, and test
• Proven ability to resolve tough and obscure technical and programmatic challenges
• Trusted consultant to Boeing organizations, defense industry partners, and customers
• Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional teams from multiple organizations in disperse locations
• Experience in strategic vendor relationship establishment and negotiations
• Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills working with broad spectrum of diverse people
Sean lead the Boeing external customer focused security assessment services business. Additionally he was Chief Architect for advanced cyber security systems and security operations centers working with both domestic and international customers.
Previously Sean was Chief Information Assurance Engineer and member of the senior technical leadership staff for the Prime on the U.S. Army Brigade Combat Team Modernization (BCTM), formally known as Future Combat Systems (FCS), effort. Sean provided technical leadership and guidance to both the Certification & Accreditation and System Security Architecture teams.
Sean has provided expert consultation and guidance to multiple Boeing organizations and defense industry partners including Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Northrup Grumman, SAIC, MITRE, Honeywell, iRobot, Cisco, and others.